Tuesday 18 December 2007

Sydney

Yeah and then it happened, we missed our flight to Sydney! I was certain it was at 8:20 and not 6:20 so we arrived at the airport at 6:40 and I wanted to kill myself!!! Damn it! OK, so we had to by new tickets, that cost more then double then the first one!! We waited at the airport in Cairns for about 10 hours...and it was booooring ;-) But we got all the way to Sydney that night as you can see......
My god I was so excited to see the opera hous. I don't even remember how many years I have wanted to see it, and now I was there. WOW, how cool. I got chills and almost tears in my eyes...

The Harbour Bridge is beautiful as well and it is really spectacular standing there with the bridge on the left hand and the Opera hous on the right one. Actually it is really hard to take the eyes of the OH...so cool and beautiful building!
We checked out the Botanic gardens, the Rocks and Darling Harbour. Bought some Christmas gifts as well and relaxed at cafés. Sidney is a nice city, no doubt about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hæ skvís.

Geðveikar myndir!!! Sérstaklega þessar köfunarmyndir og myndin af krókódílnum í blogginu hér að framan.

Þvílíkt ævintýri hjá ykkur. Væri sko til í svona.

Knús og gleðileg jól elsku Habba mín,

Sigga.