Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas everyone :-)

Now in Brisbane at an hotel, we have celebrated Christmas in an unusual style! To say the least. It was a litle bit strange yesterday to wander the streets in shorts, t-shirts and sunnies, knowing it was Christmas day! Of course they celebrate the 25. here in Australia so there were many people buying the last gifts yesterday.



I got amazing parcel from Sara in Denmark. She sent me a gift-calender for every day in December. Unfortunetely I just got it yesterday so I opened up all the litle packages and got a lot of Christmas ornaments so we could decorate the room. It was perfect, and what a work she put in to it. Amazing! Jóhanna, my causin, sent me decos as well and candles smelling of Christmas, so I have to admit that we got in a litle bit of Christmas mood....


The tree was a litle bit alternative, as you can see on the photo!!! It worked though!




Because we are staying in an hotel, we had to make a litle bit alternative Christmas dinner. (went for example specially to McDonalds to steel salt and peppar...) We made beef stake with heaps of vegetables, and different cakes for dessert. Then we opened up all the gifts, read and went to bed. Really nice Christmas :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hæ gleðileg jól. Hér spáir byl.gaman,gaman. Kærar kveðjur frá okkur öllum á Svanshóli