Tuesday 28 August 2007

Surprise Party!


Hey wow, what a great friends I got here!!! Today I had a busy day at Uni, so I didn't have time to bake a cake or think at all about my birthday So I just decided to do nothing about it. And really (although I'm a bit of a birthday girl freak) I was fine with that.
But tonight, Adam my neighbor took me out for an icecream and when we came home there were about 20 people in my appartment with balloons, flowers, birthday cake and a gift!!!! The girls gave me photos of them to put on my wall (they leave in November) and Sandra drew a picture of os all.
It was terrific! I didn't expect anything and I was totally surprised and amazed by it all. Fantastic people here in Australia. They through me my first surprice party ever, and once again I got a great birthday!
(I'll put in some more photoes later)
Cheers Habba :-)